Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stupid hurricane

My shower has been rescheduled for Sunday now, instead of this Saturday. It's from 2-4:00. Hurricane's rule. I hope everyone who can come will still come. It's all good, since my life is WAY BETTER than the people on the coast, fleeing for their lives. I'm just happy people care enough about me to think of throwing me a shower. And I wish my sister could come. Who's going to write down my presents?

GO AWAY HURRICANE!

3 comments:

Becky Martin said...

Tonight I watched the rerun of the Friends episode where Rachel is in labor...hillarious! It made me think of you and Luke; it's not that far away for you guys! Enjoy the shower, whatever happens!

leslie said...

I'm SURE there will be someone there to write down your presents. You will be fine, and have a wonderful shower!
Becky- I love that episode!

hejlyeah said...

I love that one too. I watched it yesterday as well!