Thursday, September 01, 2005

Next month!

Cooper is officially due NEXT MONTH! Unreal how the time has flown. It's all starting to hit us. Things are coming together, but I'm having this nesting issue. I actually cleaned out our tupperware drawer the other day. Whoa. You never realize how little tupperware you have when it's all organized. It looks like a lot when it's in a pile!

Another note: I'm really worried about gas prices. It was WAY too much to fill up the Yukon yesterday. WAY, WAY too much. I hope things don't get much worse in New Orleans and the surrounding areas. I feel blessed to live here in Texas at this moment in time!

1 comment:

leslie said...

Now more than ever, I am glad we live in Abilene. I can't imagine how much it cost to fill a Yukon up, but it cost $43 dollars to fill up my car. Yikes. Fortunately, I only have to fill up like once every 3 weeks. Hopefully it will go down real soon!