Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm an idiot.

I had a wreck in the HEB parking lot tonight. Ran into a short, but fairly sturdy pole. My car is jacked. Radiator, bumper, lights, you name it. I uprooted the pole. Thank goodness for big cars. But, if I had a small car, I would have seen the pole. Now, one more thing to do and more money to spend, because I'm retarded.

I'm okay, and Cooper's okay, but I'm calling the Dr. in the morning to see what I need to do, just in case. He's moving around, and the airbag didn't go off, so we're good. It was just really scary, to think about how fast that happened, and how I didn't think of anything but the baby. It could have been so much worse, but it wasn't. Just thought I'd let everyone know. Cooper's a sturdy little fella thus far.

No comments: