Sunday, September 25, 2005

Shower time!

What a crazy weekend! Since the shower was moved around because of the hurricane, and the word didn't really get out as planned, I had TWO showers. Yes, two. One on Saturday and one on Sunday, the real one. Saturday, I went to the place where it was going to be and waited to see if anyone came, and one person did. It was still nice, because all of us chilled and ate and looked at the new, beautiful house. Today was also great! We got lots of great gifts from our family and Westover friends. It was SO much fun. Here are all of the hostesses and moms, total. All there at one point or another!



Here I am at a whopping 35 weeks. Only a few more weeks to go! He's still moving like crazy. I'm ready to meet him and see what he looks like, hold him, all of that fun stuff. We just lack a few more things until the nursery is completely organized. Yay!

Is it ever going to be not hot outside? It was seriously 109 at one point on my mom's car thermometer. Ridiculous! Pregnant and hot weather do NOT mix well.

3 comments:

leslie said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend with your showers! I love the stroller! That's awesome. You look great!

swatterson said...

WOW!!! You're belly is getting so big! You are a super cute pregnant person! I'm glad the shower(s) were fun!

Anonymous said...

You are a cutie! I hope these last few weeks before delivery are full of sleep, pammpering, and no stress! You'll be a great mom.