We went to the doc today. All is well. I've gained another three pounds, so that puts me at 16 pounds total. I'm feelin' that! His head is still down, and I'm measuring normally. My blood pressure was high the first time she took it, but it went down as I sat there. A little swelling everywhere, but nothing out of the ordinary. Cooper's heart rate was at 166 - that seemed high to me. But, no one said anything, and he was moving around the whole time. Really strong heartbeat!
I start going in every week beginning next week to check dialation, progress, etc. I can't believe he'll be here so soon.
3 comments:
Love those weekly appointments! You're getting down to it Sara! How exciting! I can't wait to meet him! Don't you just think every day, "What will he look like?????"
Only 16 pounds? From what I hear, that is great- keep resting up! Amanda (Sheppard) Turk just had an over 9 lb baby girl this week!
16 pounds! I'm so sure! By 33 weeks I had already gained 20 pounds. You go girl.
Post a Comment