Monday, September 12, 2005

33 WEEKS

Here's large and in charge Sara with Coop.



This is such a pregnancy shirt, but not all of my stuff fits over my tummy anymore, and that can look just gross at times. My tummy feels like it will pop any moment, and I hear it only gets bigger! I really can't imagine that right now.

Our weekend was pretty relaxing and somewhat uneventful, which was nice. We're trying to soak in as many of these kinds of weekends as possible until Cooper comes. Friday night we went to eat Mexican food and rented a movie, which was great. But, that night, at around 2 a.m., I woke up with the worst case of heartburn I've ever had in my life. It was unreal and pretty painful. I sat up with a pillow in bed for about two hours until it died down, even after nearly a whole little thing of Tums. Man, no more Mexican food for dinner. We can't handle it.

Then, we slept in a little on Saturday, went on a walk through the neighborhood, ate lunch, etc. Luke and I did some yard work, but it was mostly Luke. I started cutting back roses and things, but I seriously can't bend over anymore. So, I watched him in the yard with the dog and helped a little. I think we were in the yard for like four hours. It looks SO much better though! We were beginning to grow a jungle out there. I cooked dinner for a family with a new baby (and some for us of course) and we took it by, ate ours at home, and watched another movie. Man, we're crazy.

Yesterday was a major blow off day. Church was great, not a blow off time of course, but after that we did nothing. I took a nap, and then we watched TV and Ocean's Eleven. Then to bed. It was great.

Only sevenish more weeks to go!

4 comments:

leslie said...

sounds like a fun, productive weekend! i can't see the picture you posted though - i'll try back in a little bit. but i find it hard that if you have only gained 13 pounds that you can't bend over! :)

i gained almost 40!! that will probably be more than you and sara w. put together! no complaining missy!

hejlyeah said...

Whatever! The picture works now.

leslie said...

Okay. now i can see how it may be hard to bend over! jk.
you look great!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Holy Heeehaw! You look amazing. The picture from last week and this week is a huge diff.! I love it!!!!