Juliet got her first haircut on August 3. She did a great job, mostly due to the sucker(s) and Cooper getting his own haircut behind her. My babes look presh. As I write this in mid September, they both need another trim. Get with it, MOM!
We had a fun visit to the National Cowgirl Museum with Nonnie, Aunt Rachel and Haley. That place it really neat - I recommend it for all ages. Some interesting history lessons there. Later that week the kids and I visited Memaw and Pepaw, who live east of Dallas. It was fun seeing them and just hanging out. What a blessing they are to us and to their family, friends and community, and how awesome it is that my kids get to hang out with their great grands!
Juliet turned TWO on August 21, and we threw her a fabulous party on August 20. Almost ALL of her family and friends descended upon our house to celebrate with hot dogs, watermelon, swimming, and of course, CAKE. I made the cake again for her this year, which was all Sesame Street. She's still talking about it, so I think it was worth the hassle. She had a great time and got some wonderful gifts - a wooden, red kitchen from us, books, stuffed animals, clothes, and kitchen accessories. What a great thing to be able to surround her with all of her family living so close!
Cooper started school the day after Juliet's birthday, and is loving Kindergarten. We had the day off today, and he was sad because he wasn't going to school. Ha. He slept until 8:00, so I wasn't sad. We all needed a day. Juliet started September 7, and has only just now begun to like it. Some crying fits here and there, and potty training gone a muck, but we're dealing with it. This schedule is MUCH easier on Mom and her work with Photo Card Cafe'. Buy some Halloween and Christmas cards, people.
That's all for now. We went to the zoo today and had a blast. The cooler weather is starting to help with our attitudes because we get to go outside without our faces melting off. Thanks, Big Man Upstairs!
2 comments:
fhuyt
Love them at 2 the little warm, soft, squishy, bald, tight p---y is ready for my fingers inside it and then spread her legs and lick her to orgasm, best part is.....too young to tell so you can get all the p--y you want, when my cousin was that age if I babysat I had her naked as much as possible so her p---y was always ready for me, we "played" for years and at 11 I f----d her I was 18 best f--k I ever had , 57 now and if I had a chance at 11 year old p---y I would do it again
Post a Comment