Sunday, August 21, 2011

Juliet is TWO!

Jules,

I'm mainly writing because I want you to know that even though I may not be on top of many other things in your life, but I am the ROCKSTAR of birthdays. :)

Today, you are two. We've had a great party weekend with all (and I mean ALL - every aunt, uncle and cousin) of your family in town for your birthday party yesterday, complete with a Sesame Street cake and hot dogs. You kept saying, "It's MY birthday!" followed by "get off the pool ladder" or "give me my cake." My kind of girl. We bought you a kitchen for your birthday, and all you've been saying is "Hey. Wanna come play in my kitchen?" or "Look! My kitchen!" like it's a new discovery every day that you've forgotten. I love this about you. You get excited about everything, and that's your daddy in you.

Juliet - You are such a beautiful, hilarious, fun, smart, vibrant young girl, with a personality all your own. Just in these last few weeks, you've really shown your personality a lot more, and I feel like we're all getting to know you again. You know exactly what's going on, all of the time. You like to talk about pretty clothes, cooking in the kitchen, Elmo, Mickey Mouse, fruit snacks, and mostly, your brother whom you love dearly. With him starting Kindergarten tomorrow, I'm not sure how you'll handle him being gone every day. Same with him. You guys love each other so much.

Happy second birthday, my baby. Your heart is so sweet and pure, and I pray it always stays that way. I pray your protection from God all of your days, and that you grow healthy and strong as a super fun little girl. Love ya.

Momma

No comments: