Wednesday, September 14, 2005

All is well.

Here's the pole I killed.



So today started off hectic, and still hasn't ended. I'm having to catch up on work that I missed from being tested and prodded all day. I called my doctor this morning and told the nurse everything that happened with the wreck. She said that I should go into the doctor on call just to make sure everything's good. So, while Luke was taking care of my retarded car mishap, I dropped work and went to the doctor's office. She said all was well from her end, but it's nearly their policy to send anyone who's had a wreck or something weird happen over to labor and delivery to get a stress test on the monitor for about 30 minutes. I had to chill downtown for a while, since they were backed up, so I went and ate lunch and sat there. I got up to labor and delivery, and got kinda weirded out. I kept thinking This is where I'm going to have my baby, and it's for real. But, the room they put me in was just like what I will have when I do deliver, and it was really stinkin' nice. Wood floors, tile, really big. That made me feel good.

They got me all hooked up to this big monitor for what seemed like forever, and asked me a million questions. I have to tell you, the best question was "Are you afraid of your husband?" just out of the blue. It almost made me laugh. I said "No, thankfully." Then I thought about how sad that would be. Still random.

Anyway, all is well. Cooper's fine, and I'm going to watch where I'm going carefully from now on. What a day!

2 comments:

leslie said...

Goodness Sara! I'm glad you and Cooper are okay. After I found out that everybody was safe, I had to laugh - just a little bit.

"Are you afraid of your husband?" What kind of question is that?

swatterson said...

yeah I had to laugh too! I'm so sure you ran into a pole! haha. But i'm really glad that you and Coop are OK. :)
How's the car?