
Wow. I'm HUGE! He's dropped a little bit since last week I believe, so the heartburn has been basically gone, and I feel much better breathing and eating. Pretty nice of Cooper I think. At the end of this week, he will be a full-term baby, so labor could happen at any time. I don't think it's hit me or Luke yet really. Not sure if it will until we're in the delivery room and I'm having him.
We spend this past weekend getting everything we still didn't have for the nursery and other essential items. Babies 'R' Us is a madhouse on Saturday afternoon, so word to the wise - don't do it if you have many large items in your shopping cart and you are trying to walk through the aisles! It was still pretty fun shopping around. But, by about 6:30 (and we'd been to Sears Grand and BRU) we're still at Target buying groceries and baby stuff, we were spent. We got a mattress, Diaper Champ, a going home outfit (super cute) some burp rags and bottles, and other fun stuff. I think we still need a mobile, but that's about it. He has more clothes than a boy should ever have, but they're all so cute! I'm only praying to God at this point that he's a boy. Otherwise, we'll have much more to do/buy. On Sunday, Luke went to the lake with his brother Jeffrey and I went to the gym and swam. It was pretty cold, but kinda nice to be weightless and not feel so huge for just a few minutes. As of last Thursday, I've gained a total of 19 pounds. Man, I feel it! Then, we went to care group and had some great Chinese food. I'm pretty sure I overdid it at that restaurant. Mmmmm ...
My bag is basically packed for the hospital and we have everything we need and more for the baby. I just can't wait to see how big he is and hold him and see what he looks like. I'm so excited, yet nervous, about the whole ordeal. Not much time left!
6 comments:
I am so excited for you, although completely baffled that you two are even having a baby! I was going through old pictures last night because I had to make a "life map" for my small group and I came upon pictures that Luke though it would be funny to send while I was at camp. They are yearbook pictures from when he was fat to when he was skinny. Hilarious! I am so excited for you guys and I pray that you can relax these next few weeks!!!!
Haha! Fat Luke! Those pictures are always interesting, especially now since he's way too skinny. I can't believe we're having a kid either. Craziness!
moppyca@yahoo.com
COme on email me world! :)Great..I did'nt meant that!
Wow! You're so close! I can't wait to get the call! I hope it's soon. Isn't the pool great? I got in the pool at our gym on Chase's due date. It makes you feel so light! :)
Adorable! I hope these next few weeks are relaxing before his arrival.....are you still working?
Oh yeah - still workin.
Post a Comment