Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Go Wildcats!



Look how cute the future Wildcat is! Looks a little scared of the camera, but knows where he's headed!

The doc appt. went well yesterday. He's gained four ounces in four days, so that's good. Back to 7 lbs. 2 oz. Still pretty little! He has conjunctivitis in his left eye from the birth canal, so it's all pussed and gross looking. We got some meds, and it's already better today. Whew! I mean, this is a common thing, and Luke and I freaked out. I'm glad this is the only problem we've had, because I don't think Luke could take much worse! He's such a good pappa!

Gotta go do laundry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooper is a doll- he looks so alert! Hope you all are getting some sleep.......keep the pics coming!

leslie said...

So sweet!!! Kaitlyn will be a year ahead of him at ACU, but that does NOT mean they can't hook it up.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

ohhhhhhhhh! He is so cute!
Brianna St. John, my roommate from college had her second baby yesterday..
It was a boy, and you'll never guess what they named him? Cooper Wyatt...2 Coopers in 2 weeks! Geez! He is beautiful Sara!!! I can't wait to meet him!

hejlyeah said...

You're kidding. We'd never heard of anyone named Cooper until we named our child Cooper. Crazy! Oh well - he'll have 6 Coopers in his first grade class! Congrats to Brianna - second kid huh?? Wow! I can't imagine two!