It's so hard for me to keep posting pictures, but he already looks older and cuter! I'll try and keep up tonight or tomorrow.
More on me: On Friday, Luke, Mom, the Coop, and I went back up to St. David's because of my spinal headache. Lemme tell ya - this thing was unbearable. Like a dork, I thought I could wait it out until it went away on its own, but no chance. We went up in the afternoon. It took about three hours. They gave me what's called a blood patch in my spine. They took 20 CCs of blood out of my arm and put it in my epidural space. So weird. I almost passed out, they had to stop and start over. I think it was just because the doctor was describing everything he was doing to me. Ugh! As soon as he stopped that, I was okay. After it was all over, I had to lie flat for 30 minutes completely still, and then slowly sit up every 20. Then, pressure in the back all day. But, no headache! Thank you God. I feel so much better.
We go back to the pediatrician tomorrow morning to weigh him, etc. I think all will be well! He's so awesome!
6 comments:
Sara- I got your link through Leslie's blog. I am so excited to hear about you and Luke. Congrats!! Cooper is precious. I know you and Luke must be ecstatic for him to finally be here! I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this crazy pain. I hope that it is all better soon.
Keep the photos coming! I'm glad you are rid of the headaches and that Cooper is doing well. Can't wait to meet him someday!
Bless your heart! I am so glad you are feeling a bit better. Cooper is precious! I hope both him and you are getting some sleep.......he is beautiful.
Sara--girl, you rock! Congratulations on bringing this precious little gift into the world. I hope you're feeling better and enjoying motherhood! Keep posting those pictures of Cooper--he is adorable!
Glad you're feeling better....give us the pediatrician update!
I'm glad that the headaches are gone! What a hard way to start the new baby thing.
Post a Comment