Monday, June 06, 2005

One week until the mystery is over ...

We are so excited about next Thursday, when we find out the sex of the baby! No predictions yet, but I've been feeling girl lately, so we'll see.

Luke and I had a great weekend with Jay and Ally Ocheskey. We went to Lake Austin, Lake Travis, a great concert, and saw some extremely interesting people at each place. Unreal, the things you can see docked at Carlos & Charlie's on a Saturday night. It was a great time to relax. I couldn't do any wakeboarding, but Jay's boat is really, REALLY nice, and a very smooth ride.

I've been feeling a little achy thus far in week 19. I think I've doubled in size since my last doctor's appointment, so I know this one will be a weight gain. See the picture below:



Yeah, large. Ha. Oh well. I've been reading this book called Baby 411 that has taught me a lot of things from labor day to child development. It's really easy to read, for those who are looking for something to clarify what the heck they're supposed to do with a baby. I sure as heck don't know! It's a great reference guide. Between that and family and friends, I think we're good.

I feel like I have to protect my stomach a lot, which I don't really have to worry about that much. I'm still running, but when I ran this morning, it was extra hard. I think it will only get harder to do, but I want to keep at it. Hopefully, after the baby's born, I'll make use of that jogging stroller I want so bad!

This weekend we're going to Cleburne to hang out with fam and go to an Alison Krauss concert. This is the one that was scheduled before and got cancelled and moved to next Monday night. Random, but it'll be a good day off. Rachel will be in town on Monday, so I'm sure shopping will be involved!

We get our furniture for the bedroom and our desk on Wednesday. This means, the cleaning out process has to happen tomorrow, which we're real excited about. Actually, I can't wait for our bedroom to look nice! I'll post pictures when it's up and ready.

1 comment:

swatterson said...

So you haven't posted anything about the questons you have called me about lately...

;)