Thursday, June 23, 2005

Heartburn

I'm suffering from a severe case of heartburn, and have been since I ate Freebirds for lunch. Had some mild soup for dinner. Still there. Comes with the territory!

I'm nearly 22 weeks, and already wanting my son to come out. Glad I have the time though, because I have to decide on a nursery theme and register, etc. He's kicking constantly now, and Luke can feel him every now and then. Luke has his little "talking to Cooper" moment every night before we go to sleep. It's pretty cute! I know he can hear everything we do, so we're starting to realize that we need to watch what we say and listen to - ha. Also, I'm a little worried that he's going to think his name is Joey or Phoebe because we talk to our pets a lot. Weird.

Tomorrow's Friday - yay! We're keeping our nephew tomorrow night, so it should be fun. So, I think we'll either go see Madagascar or eat out. Hmmm ...

1 comment:

swatterson said...

Sounds like Tums are going to become your best friend. :)