I'm tellin' ya - I think I went to one of the best concerts of my life last night. Alison Krauss and Union Station are just the best, most talented group of bluegrass musicians I've ever heard. Maybe the best musicians I've ever heard. Alison's voice is magic. It filled the entire auditorium, so wonderfully, I shed some tears. Ah, to be that good at something. And not just singing - she tore it up on the fiddle. The rest of the band was awesome as well. I can't believe I haven't discovered them until this year really, and I want to buy all of their CDs.
Had to say my piece. It was so fun. Luke really liked it too, so it was that much better. I love it when concerts are really worth the price of the ticket. It was worth more to me though!
Thanks Grams and Big Walt!
Big day Thursday. Will call everyone and post here!
1 comment:
ahhh that's special. the hormonal pregnant lady shed some tears at a blue grass concert. ;) j/k i bet it was super fun.
and yes, i better get a call on thurs. can't wait!
Post a Comment