Cooper's getting so big. I know I say that every time, but it's true. He's about to stand up and walk away any day now. Here's a few pics. He wont' stand still at all for pictures now, so I either need a major camera, or accept blurry pictures!
We had a good weekend with some friends in Emory, Texas. HUGE town. Some great catfish, and fun times just chatting with friends and watching each other's kids play. Good times. We missed Jay and Ally though ... come on Camden!




2 comments:
Cooper is so cute! He looks like he is ready to set himself free from the wagon. I bet he will be walking in no time. Actually, I thought that about Jackson also, but he held out until right around his first birthday. Now I can't get him to stop!
Cooper is adorable! I love the pictures.
Post a Comment