Friday, September 22, 2006

Keep the high five alive!

This post has nothing to do with its title. An intern at work said this to me this week, and I thought it was funny at the time.

Thanks to everyone for the milk/sippy cup/straw advice. He uses a sippy cup at mealtimes that's usually filled with water, so when I hand him one with milk in it, he gets confused. We're going to make the switch to milk first I think, then to exclusive cup after October. He's already doing pretty well!

So, Grey's Anatomy? How does everyone feel about last night's show? I really tried to get into it because most of you know my dislike for Meredith Grey. Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd put on an awesome performance last night. I really like her. But seriously Meredith, GET A CLUE! Sorry, I'll stop.

Wanna talk about compelling - does anyone out there still watch ER? SUCH a great show last night. SO controversial - I love it!

The Office was hilarious. Poor Pam and Jim. Steve Carrell and his conference room scene with the awkward hug - I almost died laughing.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I thought The Office was great. I didn't expect them to introduce an entire new office.

I had a hard time getting into last night's Grey's. It took too long to get into all the drama from the end of last season.

Don't watch ER anymore.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I meant to ask ya if ya watched Grey's last night... I hate Meredith as well and thought Addison did a great job... and Christina showing emotion?? Ok... weird.
Missed all the other shows though cuz I'm a loser... I'll try better next week. :)

*High Five!*
Kristal

Ashley said...

My sister hates Mer too. I love her though. Really I just love the show. I am mostly glad that everything is out in the open. Addison and Finn know. The hospital knows. I love it.

The office - hilarious - I am sad for Jim and Pam. You know they will get together though.