Tuesday, August 29, 2006

IT'S RAINING

It rained this morning, and I think it scared Cooper. He starting crying the car on the way to the sitter this morning because of the hard rain, and I just realized that this is probably his first realized experience with rain. Boy, do we need it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

We got rain over the weekend and it cooled everything off. Hope you get a break from the heat.

I bet there are parents in parts of this country that can't imagine a 10-month old not knowing what rain is.

Unknown said...

Poor Cooper! Rain is such a way of life here in Galveston. In fact, a few nights ago, a storm woke me up, but Jackson slept right through it. We also got stuck at the library a couple of days ago due to very heavy rains. I finally sucked it up, put an extra outfit over Jackson's head and ran to my car. I was actually dripping wet by the time I got in. Nice!