Friday, August 25, 2006

You be the judge.

Here is Luke at four months, and a couple at eight months:







Now I see the nose and eyebrows looking more like Luke's. And, I've seen that look in the eight month picture before. Sorta like, "Whatever mom. You're not that funny but here's a courtesy smile."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so bad at judging who babies look like, but I do think that Cooper has your eyes. I will leave the less obvious traits for others to discern. Whoever he looks like, he sure is cute!!!

Julie said...

Well, wasn't Lukey Wukey such a Cutie Wootie. But Cooper still looks more like you.

swatterson said...

Yeah I'm with Julie. Coop looks like both of your baby pictures but probably more like yours. (Though he looks more like Luke now :)

Brooke said...

I gotta admit-- I always thought he was the spitting image of Luke. But he definately favors your baby pics more than Luke's!

The Best Family said...

I must agree with everyone else that he does really favor you... although I had always thought he looked like Luke... but whoever he looks like, he is a super cute kid!! I love it when people tell me that one of my boys look like me! He is definately his momma's boy!