I realized that I didn't update everyone on last weekend, and I'm going to give an update on this weekend as well. Both were equally fun!
Last weekend, Jay and Ally and their "other wife" Melissa (ha) came down to see us (and the state basketball tournament too ...) for the weekend. We just hung out Sat. morning, they went to watch games while we went to get my car fixed (new battery) and on a walk. Then, the basketball people came back and we went and ate seafood. As soon as we got home, we went to bed. Getting SO old. Sunday morning, we all went to church and then to Hula Hut - everyone's favorite place. It was an awesome day to eat outside, so we ate, and ate a LOT. Ally's the only one with the excuse (prego), but oh well. Then, sadly, they had to leave. It was a fun time.
This weekend, I took Friday off to chill with Cooper and run some errands. Friday night we celebrated Luke's brother's birthday at their house, and watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind back at our place. I liked it.
The remainder of the weekend was spent with my side of the family in Marble Falls at my parents RV. It is such a pretty area out there, but unfortunately, it RAINED THE WHOLE TIME! What a bummer. So, we sat around and ate of course, and got to chill. It was still a fun weekend!
Back to work tomorrow. Nothing new to report. Cooper's five months old and counting. He's getting cuter and cuter every day. He's also learned to whine and throw things. That's awesome.
Let's see: April Fool's Day is coming up. What's the worst April Fool's joke you've ever pulled, or had pulled on you?
3 comments:
haha...i laughed outloud when you said cooper is learning to whine and throw things. i babysat a 3 month old all week. what was a smoking.
sounds like 2 fun weekends! I'm jealous that our friends were together and we didn't get to be there. :(
Eternal Sunshine is one of my all-time favorite movies. I thought it was such a sweet love story.
Post a Comment