Sunday, March 12, 2006

A post, not about Cooper.

Just thought I'd do one of those fun posts with all of my fave stuff.

4 jobs you have had in your life:
1. Snow cone stand worker
2. Creative director for a TV station
3. Account executive at a PR firm
4. Account manager at a marketing firm

4 movies you could watch over & over:
1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. Ocean's Eleven
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4. Clueless

4 places you have lived, not in order:
1. Austin, TX
2. Abilene, TX
3. Cleburne, TX
4. Pflugerville, TX

4 of your favorite TV shows, currently on TV:
1. The West Wing (sadness - it's almost over)
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Office
4. Scrubs
5. (sorry another one) ER

4 vacation places you have visited:
1. Hawaii
2. Washington D.C.
3. LA, Cali.
4. NYC

4 Websites you visit everyday:
1. cnn.com
2. everyone's blogs
3. all of my client's sites
4. personal email sites

4 of your favorite foods:
1. PIZZA
2. Chips and queso and salsa, especially Chuy's
3. Outback cheese fries
4. Chili's chicken enchilada soup

4 of your favorite beverages:
1. Coke
2. Sweet tea from Bill Miller's
3. Diet Coke
4. Starbucks decaf iced mocha non fat no whip

4 places I would rather be:
1. At home with my hubby and child
2. Hawaii
3. Running outside
4. Any pizza or chinese buffet (my fat self talking)

Boy, am I interesing.

1 comment:

victoria said...

Girl--I would not put you in the "my fat self talking" category!