Blog about me and the fam.
He is just so CUTE. Those Bumbo things crack me up- what a great invention!
ridiculously cute.
Too adorable! Thanks for the pictures!
Look at his sweet smile up at his momma! Those were great pictures. That Bumbo thing looks very handy. I call dibs in 6 years when it's our turn...
His expressions are priceless. That one where he is gazing up at you and smiling is just too cute for words.
Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend! I am really looking forward to spending time with Coop!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is just so CUTE. Those Bumbo things crack me up- what a great invention!
ridiculously cute.
Too adorable! Thanks for the pictures!
Look at his sweet smile up at his momma! Those were great pictures. That Bumbo thing looks very handy. I call dibs in 6 years when it's our turn...
His expressions are priceless. That one where he is gazing up at you and smiling is just too cute for words.
Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend! I am really looking forward to spending time with Coop!
Post a Comment