Luke and I are sitting here watching Big Fish, a pretty weird, but strikingly beautiful movie. As you can read, I'm not really in to it right now.
Thanks for all of the feeding suggestions last week for Cooper. He seems to be getting a little "stopped up" lately, so I'm cutting back a little, and trying some oatmeal.
I just remembered that I didn't say anything about Luke having pancreatitis last week. It was a truly horrible experience for us all. Well, except for Cooper. He slept through it all here at home, all night. Luke's brother came over and slept here while we went to the emergency room at 11:30 p.m. Thanks Jeff. Luke and I were at the emergency room from then until 5:00 a.m. We got about two hours of sleep. Then, Cooper woke up and was wide awake. And, Luke had another appointment at the gastroenterologist (what a word) that morning, AND, I HAD to go into work that afternoon. Needless to say, after that day, we were exhausted. More Luke than me though. Pancreatitis is reeeealy painful. Scared me a lot. There were so many things it could have been. Glad you feel better honey!
We have to be at church at 8:30 tomorrow morning to help serve for a reception for those who helped with the Katrina victims. It'll be a good day. But, when it takes 25 minutes to get to church, 8:30 is early with a kid. I signed up though - go me for getting involved.
I'm going to post a video and some pictures in the next post. Coop's getting cuter every day.
4 comments:
When did all of that happen with Luke? I had no idea. He and I e-mailed back a forth a few times last week because he had asked me to keep Cooper while ya'll went on a "late Valentines date." Did you get to go on the date or was he still sick? Hope all is well now!
Good thing Luke is tough as nails. I don't think I would have made it through the pain. Can't wait to see you guys, especially Coop, this weekend. jay
Wow- I don't even know what Pancreatitis is, but it does not sound fun....I'm so glad you guys survived it and are doing better now!
I'm sorry Luke was so sick...you had to be a mom to your two boys for a while there (or maybe that's actually all the time?!).
Big Fish is a good but strange movie. My favortie part was Ewan!
Post a Comment