Tuesday, January 24, 2006

We heart pizza



My mother-in-law had Cooper all day today while I worked (thanks Janie). I was SO glad to see him! Luke and I were both so tired, and Cooper was in his carrier, so we just picked up and went to our favorite pizza place - Lamppost Pizza. Yummy-yum-yum. Not healthy, but so worth it. Then, we went to our new fave, It's Gelato, next to the pizza place. Can we talk about how good gelato is? Cooper really wanted some - he was staring at it the whole time.

Now we're at home, vegging out in front of the TV. My house is a mess, and for the first time, I don't give a hoot. It's not even bothering me right now. We're about to watch Scrubs, which is the highlight of my week of TV, next to The Office and Desperate Housewives.

Not much new to report. I'm already looking forward to the weekend. Coop's asleep in Luke's arms right now because he only slept a total of one hour today. Too exciting at Granna's house.

Let's talk about how sad I am the The West Wing is CANCELLED after this season! I love that show. It is getting annoying with the whole never-ending campaign and all, and John Spencer died, but I still love it. Last year's season finale was amazing. I watched it three times. That was pre-Cooper.

Not sure of a good topic of convo on this thing. I'll post pictures soon.

How about ... what's your favorite ad on TV right now? I love the Citi credit card guy that can't find the credit card bill, can't get a real person on the phone, etc. "My disco pants!" Also, I love the new eBay "it" commercials. Great. Anyone think that the new Mac spot with the Intel chip thing is awesome? Pretty gutsy.

6 comments:

leslie said...

That is an awesome picture of Cooper.
Good question! I, also LOVE the Peyton Manning commercial. Laugh out loud every time. I'm still a sucker for the Sonic commercials. Especially the one w/ the husband and wife where he says,"Did your body tell you to wear that sweater?"
Super Bowl is coming up - which means more good Ads!

hejlyeah said...

I LOVE the Sonic commercials. Les - that one is my favorite.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i heart that little boy.

victoria said...

is he always this happy?!! I love it!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

http://www.acusingsong.com/hosts.html

are you going to do this!? I think I am!! Saturday afternoon reception and Saturday night performance!

swatterson said...

Good pic.
I like the commercial for some cell phone with the guy talking his head off in the middle of this big white ampatheater thing. He says something like "Just went through airport security...boy are they thorough...somebody owes me a dinner." haha. makes me laugh. probably isn't my fav. but it's the best I could think of right now.