Luke and I are sitting here, dog tired, watching the State of the Union. Pretty good. I wish I cared a little more about politics, even enough to say what party I belong to, but I don't. All I can say is, how can you not stand up and clap your little rear end off when Dubya says that human life should never be discarded or sold? Plain idiotic. I believe that more than ever now. I don't agree with half of the stuff he says, but seriously, members of Congress not caring about unborn babies and their rights? Just weird.
Coop's asleep. He spent the whole day at work with his daddy. We're about to be in bed too. He's outside talking to someone, trying to sell the hottub. Ha.
I need to post a picture, but honestly, I haven't taken that many in the past couple of weeks. I'll take some tomorrow and post them. I promise, he's twice as big as he was last month. It's amazing to watch my kid grow.
Uncle George and Aunt Rachel are coming to visit tomorrow and staying until Friday. Can't wait to hang out with them! Rach is here for an interview in Temple, so maybe they'll live close. Yay!
2 comments:
I agree with you Sara about the human life issue. I am a republican and don't always agree with Bush but can't the democrats at least acknowledge he has done something right--I mean we have not had another attack since 9/11 and there is a lot to be said for that!
Sara, you might think this is totally random, but I found your blog through a series of other blogs I read (mostly ACU people, even though I didn't go there, but know lots who did). Anyway, I knew Luke in middle school when we both went to Brentwood. I just wanted to say "hi", and see how you all were doing. We had a little boy ourselves just over 4 months ago; his name is Caleb and he's such a joy. Please tell Luke I said, "hello."
Jennifer (Gregory) Willerton
justinandjennifer@gmail.com
Post a Comment