Thursday, January 05, 2006

HOOK 'EM HORNS!

That's all I'm gonna say. It was SUCH a good game last night. We had the Hejl family over for dinner last night and had a fun time. I went to bed a little early, thinking UT was going to lose, and what happened?!?! It was awesome. Cooper slept from 9:30 to 5:30, which is great, but I wish I would have done that! I'm so tired this morning.

Woo-hoo! It's so good to live in a place that has a national champion team!

6 comments:

leslie said...

Oh man... we watched with some friends last night. SUCH a good game!!
I need more Hejl family Xmas pictures! :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Hi. SOrry my blog is dead! But, I still enjoy reading yours. You can look at my myspace if you want! I caved...www.mypsace.com/moppyca.
You need to join though...to look at my pictures and such.

hejlyeah said...

I'll post pictures soon I promise. I'm just running out of time from day to day. Yes, I got the leaking fixed, by pointing his little pee pee down. And, I think he's grown into his diapers a little. Thanks!

victoria said...

that was incredible--we watched the whole thing. I wrote about it on my blog too!! So amazing, Vince Young so deserved the Heisman.

Anonymous said...

Hook'em Horns...?? Grrr...was painful to watch!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i'm not going to lie. I did laugh outloud when i read what you wrote about pointing his pee-pee down! I'm sorry, I'm not a mom yet...much less a wife, but some day point his pee-pee down will not make me giggle. :)