Thursday, December 01, 2005

One month pics are in.

I went to Sears a couple of weeks ago for his one month pics. They're pretty cute. Can you believe the stocking one? He was really little - he's getting so big now!

We went to lunch today with Claire at Fuddruckers (mmm) and then to see Atosha at Cheer Station, and then to the mall. I like to get out with the little guy - he tends to sleep a little more!



9 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE the stocking photo! That is adoreable!

Unknown said...

Sara, I check your blog occasionally and am so glad I did so today. Cooper is so cute! I love the stocking picture so much! That should definitely be a Christmas card. It looks kind of like Anne Geddes. He is SO precious!

~ Kate (Barclay)

Unknown said...

Oh, and one more thing...Have fun with the sleeping more when you go out thing now because it unfortunately doesn't last. I have tried to take Jackson out the past two days and have had to leave both Old Navy and Grapevine Mills mall in a rush due to his lung exercises. Christmas shopping is going to be so much fun...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, too cute.......he is so tiny!

victoria said...

Great pictures. Looks like he is a good sleeper. Lucky for you both!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I want to eat that child he's so precious!

Becky Martin said...

He is too cute! I bet he's already so much bigger than when the pictures where taken...good thing you'll have something to remember his baby days once he's older!

Katie said...

Wow, those are precious!

Hilary said...

What a cutie!!!! I can't wait when it's our turn (after the wedding naturally!)
Every now and then I check your blog and I truly enjoy reading it! It really gets me excited for when we start our family...We are so happy for you guys!

Hilary and Richie