Monday, December 12, 2005

Thanks

Thanks to all who helped with the diaper issue on my blog. I'm going to see if Wal-Mart will take one of these back maybe. I hear these Huggies Supreme are great diapers from others too, so I guess we'll see.

Here's 8 week-old Cooper:


Here's tired 8 week-old Cooper:


He's starting to look like a boy now!

We went to the dentist this morning and he was so good. Not a peep, and he was awake! Maybe he'll love the dentist someday instead of freaking out. Ha.

Is it bad that everything on the Food Network is a rerun to me because I watch it constantly?

6 comments:

victoria said...

what a cutie! He is getting so big. Amazing how time flies!

Becky Martin said...

I watch the food network all the time! It's one of my favorite channels! It makes me hungry when I watch it which is a down side to being a total fan but I've learned some great tidbits of info that may come in handy some day.

Anonymous said...

An adorable little boy he is! I am jealous that you get to watch the food network daily.... I so very much need cooking lessons!

Anonymous said...

About your diaper problem, you may want to buy the next size up... I love Huggies and have used them almost exclusively since Brady was born without any problems, EXCEPT when he approaches the maximum weight, then you're risking explosive diapers! Also, always make sure his little wee-wee is facing down, because or else, he's definitely going to leak! Gorgeous, gorgeous boy!!!! Congrats again!
Annabelle.

Brooke said...

I heard that you saw my mom today. She was going on about how cute Cooper is....but how upset he was about his shots. Poor baby. Can't wait to see him again. He doesn't look like the same baby that I saw in the hospital.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

WHAT THE FREAK! WE WERE IN ABILENE AT THE SAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read Leslie's blog. If you noticed, I erased my blog. Long story...tell you later. But, you can go to www.myspace.com/moppyca to contact me now. !;) that means you have to get one! Oh i'm so sad.