When I made one of my lists of favorites on this thing, I didn't mention that two of my fave bands are also Alison Krauss and Union Station, and Coldplay. I could go on more about bands I like lately, but no time. I didn't want to cheat those two.
My mom was here this weekend to babysit Coop while Luke and I went to his company party Friday night (lots of fun) and while we ran the Trail of Lights 5K in Zilker Park on Sat. It was such a fun weekend!
Coop's asleep right now. I'm still trying to get him to sleep at least 6 hours at a time. I think he's waking himself up because he's cold now, not hungry. Also, he tends to leak out of his diaper a lot and we have to change him like twice a night. I went today and bought more fleece stuff and some diaper doublers to see if this all works. Any ideas from moms about how to keep boys from leaking? We wear Huggies Supreme (which we have a lot of from gifts, etc.). I wanna use them up because they're so expensive!
Also, can you put a blanket on a little baby in his crib? He sleeps so well with us in bed because it's so warm. How do I keep him warm without overheating? Such dilemmas ... :)
6 comments:
Jackson leaks out of Huggies also. We use Pampers Swaddlers, and he hardly leaks at all. Also, we just returned unopened bags of diapers to Wal-Mart or where ever and exchanged them. We don't ever cover Jackson up because that boy is hot natured! Let me know how the Swaddlers treat you if you try them!
Kaitlyn slept with a blanket from Day 1. I think you should try it.
I've heard good things about Swaddlers too from moms with boys.
Excited to see you Thursday!
Hmmm ... will they take back Huggies anywhere, even if I got them like online? I need to try those.
Wal-mart takes anything back - even if you didn't buy it there. If they sell it, you should be able to take it back. Since you don't have a receipt, you will just get store credit.
well, in my experience in leaky diapers, tampax works better for me...kotex, not really.
hahahahaa, sick Molly!
Thanks for the comment Sara.
We swaddled Kelsey for the first 3 months in 2 receiving blankets. She still does not use a blanket but we dress her in footies and it seems to keep her warm. They also make Halo Sleep Sacks that you may try. She loves our bed too--after she wakes up for the morning we bring in our room and she sleeps for another hour. It is nice!!
Post a Comment