He's getting so big! I need to post a picture - I will soon. I guess I need to take more pictures too - we've been slacking in that arena.
The weekend was busy, but nice. Is it weird that I don't really remember what we did? I can't remember anything at all anymore, since Cooper was born. Oh yeah - Friday Luke took off work and we went to the outlet mall in San Marcos to go Christmas shopping. It was really fun! Much harder with a child in tow, but he slept most of the time. Got to catch up with the hubby! We ordered pizza when we got home and ate with Jeffrey and Mason at our house, then watched Christmas with the Kranks. Tim Allen is so funny to me.
Saturday, we put up Christmas lights. I just did the tree trunk and Luke did the rest. Cooper slept outside in his stroller in just a short-sleeved onesie. We were in shorts and t-shirts. It was 84 degrees! Merry hot Christmas. They look pretty though. Again, I'll post pics soon.
Sunday it was about 30 degrees cooler. This Texas weather! We attempted to take family pictures in the garden outside of the church, but Cooper was in a bad mood. We'll try again later! I cleaned all day while Luke watched Cooper. We went on a little walk, talked about the neighbors ... it was a good time. Now it's Monday again! Mom is coming into town this weekend to watch Coop while we go to Luke's company Christmas party, and Sat. night, run the Trail of Lights 5K. Woo-hoo!
4 comments:
would you please stop running.
why don't you just come to dallas and run the white rock marathon on sunday! geezzzzzzzz! :)
Ooooo ... no marathon. Scary.
more pics please!!!!!
Wow! 84 degrees! That's crazy. The high today in OKC is 18 degrees...it's actually snowing right now. Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment