Monday, July 18, 2005

Week 25

I'm officially over six months pregnant this week, and feelin' it! The main gripe I have for now is the back pain on the right side of my body when I stand still for too long. I'm cool when sitting, walking, etc. but standing still does me in. Weird. Guess I gotta keep moving. Here I am, a not-so-great pic at 25 weeks. I like this shirt because it's stretchy and hides things well. Hope it stretches a lot in the coming months!

We're now feeling the fact that Cooper will be here before we know it. Lately, we've been trying to start accumulating the big stuff, like crib, dresser, strollers, etc. We just ordered the crib and dresser from mom and dad (thanks guys!) and we LOVE it. We've picked a seriously awesome jogging stroller as well, and I wanna wait and post it when we get it. It's so cool (another mom and pop buy - thanks guys!) I promise, we'd be so far gone on stuff for this child if it wasn't for family. There's plenty of stuff we have to purchase as well, like the video camera and rocking chair, etc. You'd be shocked at how hard it is to find a wooden rocking chair ANYWHERE in Austin. We want to actually sit in them and test 'em out, but can't figure out where they all are. We'll keep looking!

Anything else new? Hmmm ... We had a great weekend of movie watching, (War of the Worlds, Million Dollar Baby) eating at Chili's and Delaware Subs after church, and cleaning. We're enjoying all of the time we have to spend together, and especially enjoying just jumping in the car whenever we feel like it to go somewhere. Anywhere.

Our nephew Mason's 2nd birthday party was Saturday. We just can't believe it's been two years already. Speaking of time flying - mine and Luke's FOUR YEAR wedding anniversary is on Thursday. Time has flown. We're so old!

4 comments:

leslie said...

Looking good Sara! Don't you love being tall? Most pregnant girls already look WAY prego by the time they are over six months! I love the furniture! Did ya'll paint this weekend? What color?

Jen said...

Hi! This is Jen (Sara's friend in OKC). Just wanted to tell you to check at the Cracker Barrel for wooden rocking chairs. We love ours and it was very reasonably priced.

hejlyeah said...

Thanks Jen! I'll take a look ...

Becky Martin said...

I can't believe that you are Luke have been married for 4 years! Time really flies...as I'm sure these next 3 months will.