
Howdy all! I'm in my 26th week and feeling really great. I've been having some back problems still, but it's starting to go away. Yesterday, I experienced some MAJOR heartburn on the way home from Possum Kingdom and Derek's wedding. Whew. I hope this doesn't become a normal occurrence for me. Cooper is growing like crazy! He kicks all of the time, except for when I'm working out and eating. Pretty random.Rare picture here of my actual tummy. And, normal me. Large and in charge! Only 14 or 15 weeks to go. Haha.
We had a fun weekend with family. Derek (my cousin, Randal's brother) and Jayce's wedding was on Saturday afternoon, outside. A little warmish, but it all went well. Randal and I sang a song, and we ate some really good cake. It was a sweet ceremony. They wrote their own vows - Derek's were really sweet. He's such a writer! I'll get a copy of them and post them sometime soon. Then, we went to the RV and the lake with my parents and George and Rachel just to chill. It was super relaxing.
Not tons new here! Just scootin' along. It's late - I'll post more if I think of anything new this week.
3 comments:
Looking good Sara! Your hair is getting long! :)
Hi Sara - I don't know if you or Luke remember me, but I was stumbling around on the ACU web site, noticed you had taught some classes, and decided to take Google for a spin. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats on Cooper's impending arrival and best wishes to your little family. :) - Julie (O'Neill) Johnston
Wow! Check out that belly! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment