Sunday, July 10, 2005

Beach baby!

Luke and I just got home from Port Aransas with the Hejl family for the weekend. It was lots of fun! We ate a lot (of course) and hung out at the beach, ate out some, Luke and I ran on the beach, and just relaxed. Here's the house we stayed in (really nice) and my beach towel with a hole in the sand so I could lie down on my tummy (thanks Kel). It was heaven! You don't realize how much you miss lying on your stomach until you have a taste of it after a while.



Here's me at week 24 on the beach, and one with my skinny husband (jerk - jk).




Yeah, it's nice being in a swimsuit when you don't really have to suck in. I think I'll miss it after this pregnancy is over. I'm pretty tired though after the weekend. Lots of driving and walking around. Being nearly six months pregnant is starting to really take affect. You think you're invincible for the first few months, but then comes the weight. It's getting increasingly harder to jog because of the extra weight on my legs. I used to love exercising to the point of exhaustion to feel good, but now I've had to modify. It's cool - we'll just get back on track after October.

We're getting pedicures as an "emergency staff meeting" at work (just the girls) on Wednesday, so I'm really looking forward to that. My next doctor's appointment is Thursday - just more weight gain to report probably, and hopefully nothing crazy.

Oh - congrats to my mom on finishing her masters degree in library science! Once Rachel is done, my whole immediate family will have graduate degrees. Pretty smart huh. Way to go!

Sara - have that baby already!

No comments: