Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happy Anniversary to ME!

We had such a fun anniversary night tonight! I got in the car this morning and in the back were a dozen roses, and in my seat was a card. What a thoughtful guy! Then, Luke got a brownie fudge sundae delivered from Tiffany's Treats downtown (so good) and a diet coke, from me. Diet Coke evens it all out, right? Then, I got home shortly before Luke, and he had a new wallet waiting for him. He loves it! Now, here's the kicker. I GOT AN iPOD MINI! I'm SO excited. Nicest anniversary present I've even gotten. I've wanted one for a while - it's well worth the wait. I've already started downloading songs, so it won't be long before it's almost full. I don't really see how that could ever happen, but I'll try for it.

Then, we went to a nice cajun restaurant called Gumbo's in Round Rock, and then to TCBY for ice cream. What a night! We also got the carrier and extra base of our travel system today, so that's been fun. Too much in one night!

Now, we have to pack for my cousin Derek's wedding this weekend. All this gift giving and eating has made us tired. Oh yeah, and we worked all day. I'll be back after the weekend.

1 comment:

leslie said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years! Love ya'll!