I'm wearing a very nice, summery yellow dress today, and I can't help but feel like a giant banana. Giant being the operative word. We ate pizza for lunch to say farewell to one of our interns at work, so I'm feeling a bit bigger today. Who knows what the weight gain will be at the next Dr.'s appt. I'm going to the gym after work today. That'll make me feel better.
So many boxes are in our dining room that it looks like we're moving out. We've received everything we've ordered for the baby in the past three days. We can't put anything up in the nursery because Bonnie (the painter) is painting the nursery this weekend, all weekend. No point in putting stuff together, and then having to move it. Mainly the crib. Anyway, Bonnie is painting the walls, and a Hawaiian/surfy/aquatic theme on the walls of Cooper's room. It will even say "Aloha Cooper" on one wall. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Helps to know artsy people in Austin I suppose. We're getting a great deal. Hope she's around when we want to paint the second child's room. Don't want he/she to get the shaft on that. "You love Cooper more than me!" in the future is not something I wanna hear while looking at old pictures of the nursery. I'll post pictures when she's done.
I've just noticed that this is just about Cooper. Luke and I went to ZTejas last night - best restaurant ever. It was so good. Last night, it rained in Pflugerville. It was nice to have some quiet time, when the satellite went out. Ha.
About to go to meeting in Austin.
No comments:
Post a Comment