Wednesday, March 30, 2005

First work sickness, etc.

So right before an important meeting this morning at work, I felt SUPER sick to my tummy. I spoke too soon on the "I've been feeling fine" thing. After a cracker and some water, I was pretty okay. I only left the meeting once. Gotta schedule those meetings in the afternoon. Hope this doesn't keep happening.

Lately, I've had the strong feeling that we're going to have a boy. Before I was pregnant, I always thought I'd have a girl, and I "felt" it then as well. Now, I'm not so sure. We will find out the sex of the baby the second week of June, so I have a long time to wait.

Also, I'm very excited that my cousin Derek got engaged on Sunday to his girlfriend Jayce. She's great. That wedding will be in July, and someone mentioned that it might be outside. Great. Fat, pregnant lady sweating in a huge dress. Ha. It will be great though. Crazy to see Derek in love. Everyone's so happy for him, and I'm sure his mom's ready to plan stuff!

We're home this weekend again. I really like being at home for the weekends. Friday night is Luke's company's (T3) Annual April Fool's Day soiree. I hear it's all glitz and glamour. Too bad no "spirits" will be had by me. But, I'm sure the food will suffice! Saturday, we're having lunch with Joel Goudeau (little bro of Jonathan and Jared) to see his portfolio and give him career tips. It's really amazing that people are coming to us for that kind of stuff. He seems like a great kid. We're also looking for furniture Saturday - a desk for the bedroom, and our bedroom furniture. If we don't get it now, we'll never get it, and I really need a desk to work from at home. Sunday is what I'm looking forward to. POTLUCK with our care group. Mmmmm ... Our care group leaders (David and Merry Culp) have a fabulous house with a stereo system that goes outside, all through the house, etc. We like to play theme music for whatever dinner we're having. Sunday's a Mexican Fiesta. Let the Tejano begin.

No comments: