Luke and I had a very productive weekend. Went to a birthday dinner for Luke with Matt and Candi Tenbush at Chez Zee in Austin. Boy, that's a great place to eat. Very unique atmosphere and AMAZING chocolate cake. We'll go back there, if our friends EVER come to visit us! My mom is coming into town next weekend for a conference, so maybe we'll go there. Of course, we will have to go to the new Whole Foods. Mmmm ...
We also completely cleaned out our closet (both had a bunch of fat clothes, but I kept some of mine:) as well as the laundry room. Nothing is on the washer or dryer now. It was starting to gross me out. Then, I finished defensive driving online. How painful that was!
I told my work that I'm expecting today, and they were all very excited. It was good. They are the last group on my list, so everyone knows now. Whew. Finally. I need to work out a work-from-home plan so we'll know what to expect. I think it shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm feeling a little more excited now and a little less in denial about the whole situation. Can't wait!
I think I ran a little too hard this morning. I was feeling gross and out of shape and wanted to run. Dr. says it's okay for now, but my back has started to hurt. Guess it's about time to be done with that! I also had this crazy allergic reaction on my face this weekend. My eyelids were basically swollen shut Sunday morning, but I took some Benadryl (on the list of approved meds) and it's a lot better today. Weird. That's never happened to me before, so I need to call the Dr. and make sure I'm not going to die or anything. This pregnancy jazz is already taking it's toll on the body. It'll all be worth it though!
I promise to have more pictures up here soon. Just of stuff, memories, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment