Well, this morning I feel really nauseous and have a headache. Worst I've felt yet. But, I'm at work since all of the bosses are out. Someone's got to hold this fort down. I'll probably leave at noon if I don't feel any better.
Yesterday, I absolutely had to have Grape Nuts cereal and some grapes. I think there's a theme here. So, before I got to work, I went to HEB in Georgetown and bought some. Then, ate cereal and grapes at work. People thought I was crazy. No one at work knows yet, so we'll see what they say when they find that I have a method to my madness.
So this work thing. I'm a little worried about how it's going to work out. Hope I'm not going to be a bad mom. It's just that if I quit, we'd be losing about half of our income and free insurance for me and the baby. Hard to pass up. And, they're pretty flexible here, so I think I'll be able to work a lot from home. We'll just wait and see what they say. Hate all of this waiting stuff. Lots of moms work, so I think it'll be okay. It'll have to be I suppose!
Not much else to say. I just haven't made an update in a few. Today is LUKE'S BIRTHDAY! We're going to stay in tonight and watch TV, and of course eat. I think I'm going to make a roast, or something domestic like that. They delivered his cookies and milk a DAY EARLY yesterday (Tiff's Treats downtown in Austin has a cool cookie delivery thing going) for his brithday, so they're delivering them to his office again today. Hope he brings some home. :)
I think I'll go to Old Navy and buy some maternity clothes on sale later on today as well. Gotta stock up while I can. Can't wait to be fat-ter.
No comments:
Post a Comment