Hello to all. I thought I'd start this since I communicate with my friends in this way, and Watterson turned me onto it. It's a fabulously free way to let everyone know what's going on in the lives of me, Luke, and I guess Joey and Phoebe (dog and cat, respectively).
I always have so many pictures that I take and don't put up anywhere, so I'm going to start putting pictures up on this site for people to look at. We need to buy our own URL, but Luke says I need to wait and see if I'm actually going to use this Web stuff a lot to communicate. Then, we'll start a Website and server, etc. Guess we will see. I'll let you know.
Not much news as of today. I'm at work right now, about to go to lunch. Jay and Ally Ocheskey are coming into Austin this weekend to see Ally's brother's baseball games at the Dell Diamond in Round Rock. They will be staying with us, and bringing two dogs. We'll see how Joey fares.
I might let Luke add stuff to this, but we'll see if he's responsible enough. Ha. More to come.
1 comment:
I'm glad I turn you on...(to blogging that is) :)
Post a Comment