I have some Cooper pictures from the weekend in the Metroplex that I will post today. No worries.
But did anyone watch the Oscars? Overall, a little stale, but I love Ellen. The obvious highlight of the night was Jennifer Hudson winning the Oscar, and then performing with the rest of the Dreamgirls later on. Lemme tell ya what - that Jennifer Hudson blows away anyone who touches her. In my opinion, she TOTALLY blew away Beyonce and that other Dreamgirl. WHAT a VOICE! Extremely emotional, from the bottom of her soul. Unreal.
Also, an aside on Grey's. Meredith has now worked her way towards the top of the list for favorite Grey's character, still under Addison. Who's now at the bottom of the list? Izzie. How annoying was she?
More to come later.
5 comments:
I know Izzie can be a little annoying but I love her. And yes, Meredith is working her way to the top of my list as well. I don't think I have ever anticipated a night of TV like I anticipate Thursdays now. I am SOOO addicted!
Oh, and this is random, but tell your friend Ally that her daughter is beautiful. I know, I am a blog stalker. Even to people that I don't know. But I swear, that is a beautiful baby girl!
Izzie totally bummed me out when she told George he had made a mistake for marrying Callie--ughh b.c I usually like her. I think I cry like every week on this show you would think I was pregnant or something but it just gets to me.
Addison is MOST DEFINITELY my (Jay) favorite. She always has been.
My fav is probably Addison... I still can't stand Meredith most of the time... Krev is actually working his way up... but yea, I cry every episode... it's sad really. :)~ Izzie is actually below Meredith now. I think her selfishness is absolutely ridiculous.
Kristal
Post a Comment