I have some pictures and video of the past few weeks, of course, mostly of Cooper. We've been to the Metroplex and to Oklahoma since my last post, and had a blast both places. I forgot to add previously that Luke had yet another trip to the emergency room for possible meningitis, but it was bronchitis and a sinus infection. Not cool, but at least it's not meningitis!
Random note: This morning on Sesame Street, George from Grey's Anatomy was the letter "i" in a skit about the letter of the day. It was hilarious. Even Cooper sat still for it. Sorry, just had to add that. be on the lookout for a rerun of that skit.
So, pictures:
Cooper in his play gym. It's been so cold lately, we've only been able to play in it a couple of times. There's a couple of videos from that experience too. Click here, and then, here.


Us being silly. He's all, "Mom. Seriously." Short video of him smiling like he smiles now, with his bottom teeth.

Cooper and Chase at the Wattersons in Oklahoma. They had a blast in the bath, and running around without clothes on.


Cooper on "Ollie" at Luke's Grandmommie's in Oklahoma. All of her grandkids used to ride around on this thing, so it was great to see Cooper following in his daddy's footsteps. Or, riding in his daddy's footsteps. Whatever.

And apparently, this is how a tractor goes.
Him being cute and saying new words like, "Sup!"
4 comments:
One I cannot believe I still have not met coop, two I cannot believe he is so big, and three he is just so cute--love that blonde hair in big eyes!!
I think it's so cute that chase and cooper are going to be friends just like their mommas! OF COURSE I remember skiing! that was the last time I have gone! sad. That was so stinking fuN! :) Peter wants to snowboard, but I keep telling him I'm not. He thinks he will never see me if I don't and this is supposed to be a vacation. :) so, I'm sure he'll give in and ski with me!!
That was cute! Sup! That's my new word.
Happy friday
Susan
how awesome is it that they are going to be such good friends and how cute they both are with their cotton top heads!!!
I love them!!
Post a Comment