Monday, June 26, 2006

Pictures, pictures

As promised - more lake pictures to come, when I download them ...

Chase and Coop at the grocery store.







Cooper's actual first time in a grocery store cart.



Go Mavs! More like UGH Mavs ...



My roomies.



My other roomie.



Breakfast at grandma and grandpa's.



Learning how to drink from sippy cup. Ha.



Memaw and Pepaw. :)





Just in a good mood.





Getting pictures taken.



He LOVES the outdoors and the lake. I need to put baby pool video on here from this past weekend.



Him at work with me. Notice people swooshing by the background. Thought that made the picture funny.

4 comments:

The Best Family said...

so cute! those big blue eyes just glow, dont they!

Julie said...

I could just eat those two little guys up. And you look sooo great!!!

swatterson said...

Great pics Sara! Fun times! :)

Anonymous said...

Sara! Claire gave me your blog address to see this PRECIOUS boy! Hope all is well...my how time changes everything. I can't believe two years ago you were on a plane to OKC with me! Glad you're loving being a Mommy.