Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I know, I know

Every parent in the world truly believes that their own child is the cutest dang thing on the planet, and rightly so. So, here it is: COOPER IS THE CUTEST DANG THING ON THE PLANET!

Luke and I are so blessed to have him. What a great baby he is! No matter what kind of day we have, Cooper can always cheer us up with his sweet smile and constant "talking" in his exersaucer. Here's his latest photoshoot.





7 comments:

leslie said...

Sweet boy.. just getting bigger and bigger!

Anonymous said...

Seriously - what a cute baby!!!! Love the overalls!

Brooke said...

What a cutie! Those pics are adoreable!

Unknown said...

All of those pictures are precious, but I expecially love the overall picture! Is Cooper pulling up? What a big boy!

swatterson said...

awesome pics Sara! What a cutie!

Julie said...

What a cutie! It is really sad for the rest of the world that all of our kids are so cute and theirs are so ugly!!

Anonymous said...

Cooper is adorable- he really is growing so fast....I can't decide who he looks more like- what do you guys think?