Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Our blood runs lake water - EIGHT MONTHS!

What a fabulous time we had this weekend with some friends! Thursday and Friday were spent at Lake Travis, and the rest of the weekend I was at home with Sara, Ally, Chase and Cooper just hangin' around. Of course, I ate my weight in everything this week, but what else are you supposed to do? It was great to drink coffee, hang out, and enjoy the beautiful house and scenery. Visit Sara's blog to see more pictures and a fun video of our sons together at the grocery store. When I get Cooper to bed tonight, I'll post some pictures to this as well from the past month or so.

I can't believe Coop is eight months old! He's growing up so fast. Here are some of the fun things he can do now:

1. Almost crawl.
2. Stand up on his walker thing or leaning against anything for a very long time, and take steps to ooch his way around things.
3. Sit down from standing on his own.
4. Feed himself those little puffy thingies, and anything else solid. He's a pro!
5. Eat lots more "real" foods, like pasta, beans, tortillas, cheese, yogurt, and whatever else I give him. Mmmmm ...

I'm just waiting on him to crawl so we'll have to baby proof everything. Should be interesting. I think he'll like to be able to move around on his own.

We're going to the lake again this weekend with Luke's family. Can't get enough!

No comments: