
Random, I know, but these are the TV items that stick out from my weekend. We had a great weekend, just chillin', hanging out with Cooper, lawn work (that was Luke), a bachelorette party, and these items.
RENT: Do NOT waste your money on the movie. It's great music, but one of the WORST movies I've ever seen. They did NOT do it right. It's the first movie I think EVER that Luke and I both agreed we should turn off. Cheese. Sad that we wasted a Netflix on it. Next movie in the queue is Memoirs of a Geisha - hopefully that one will be better.
Hallmark: I have a husband that will watch any horribly acted movie on TV just because he hasn't seen it before. Especially, the CBS Hallmark Hall of Fame movies. I don't even know what the movie was called, but it starred Marsha Gaye Hardin ... The kickers, however, were Hallmark commercials. SO heart-wrenching. Hallmark knows exactly how to pull from emotion and experience with their ads. I was in tears for all like 20 of them.
The West Wing: I watched three episodes of The West Wing on Wednesday night until 1 a.m. and one on Saturday just to catch up for this Sunday's episode. I seriously speak the truth when I say that this is my favorite drama of all time. It is so beautiful - everything about it - the camera work, the complex characters, everything. I watched the season finale last year THREE TIMES. It was amazing. I'm not even a politics buff, but I love this show and am so sad that there are only three episodes left EVER. The DVDs will be purchased soon. Josh Lyman is the greatest character to watch, same with Donna Moss. I'm SO glad they're finally together. AND, Rob Lowe is back on it until the end. His character, Sam Seaborne, was awesome too, until he went bye-bye for a show that's already cancelled and some pay issue. Bad move. Sorry if I seem obsessed. I find myself yelling at the TV during every episode.
That's enough. I might watch too much TV thanks to DVR. We're home again this weekend, and I'm glad.
5 comments:
I love his hat--what a cutie!
is that kid ALWAYS HAPPY!??!?!?
If you've read the book, the movie Geisha will be a little disappointing. I thought it lots its soul. I think the choice to film it in English was poor. Beautiful to look at. Didn't think RENT was horrible, but definitely thought a different director could have made it the film it should have been.
He's such a cutie! I can't believe how big he's getting. Can't wait to see him again sometime.
I just read like 4 posts on here b/c I was way behind! So he's sitting up! Yay Coop! And his easter pics are super cute!
Yeah I didn't like Rent either. Of course, I'm probably not the one to ask...I didn't like it on Broadway either. What a disappointment for my first and only (so far) Broadway experience!
Hi Hejls!! This picture of Cooper is ADORABLE!! His big blue eyes must melt your heart! He is such a cutie!
We saw RENT in the theater...the week before I had Braden. I didn't like it much either, but the music was great.
Post a Comment