People tell you, but they don't really tell you, about not sleeping ever again. It's not like Cooper doesn't sleep all night - he usually sleeps from about 7:30 or 8 to about 6:00 - but man. I sure wish he'd decide to sleep until 7:30 or 8! I don't know why I'm complaining. So many people have it much, much worse, so I'm thankful. I just think about the day before and the day of Cooper's birth as two of the best days ever.
We had a great weekend. On Sat. we went to Temple to visit Rachel and George, and my mom brought Granddaddy and Virginia up to see Cooper. It was a relaxing day. Then, we came home and got ready for Luke's company party and left Cooper with Matt and Candi (thanks guys!). It was a really fun night for us to get away for a while. T3 sure can put on a good shindig! Sunday was a lazy day for me and Coop, but Luke cut stuff down in the yard. What a muscle man.
Here are a few cute shots. The one with the food is creamed spinach gone haywire. I think he looks more like me now when he smiles, but some would say Luke. I think it's both.



7 comments:
why did nobody warn us we would never sleep in again??
Sara, that boy is adorable! See the no sleep thing will one day be rough for me........I love sleep, and when I don't get it, I am a crazy woman......you are a great mom!
Sara - You have little boy now! He's grown up even since I last saw him. Wow!
sweet sweet sweet boy!
I am with you. I am happy when my baby sleeps until the sun comes up! It is dark at 6 am!!!
It's amazing how your perspective changes after you become a parent. I haven't slept through the night for more than 2 nights in a row or past 7:00 a.m. for 3 years now! On Sunday, Matt's folks were visiting and we got to sleep until 8 a.m.! I felt so rested! We would have slept longer but at 8 we heard a little hand knock on our bedroom door with a sweet newly 3-year-old voice saying, "Mommy and Daddy it's time to get UP!"
I couldn't see any of the pics for some reason. :(
Post a Comment