Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter weekend and doctor update



We had such a great weekend in Cleburne for Easter! My sis and I threw a kickin' party for my mom and Lisa - the food and cake were awesome. The best part was taking the RV to Ft. Worth to the restaurant. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. But, it was very comfortable for everyone, and Luke and I had never taken a ride in Big Blue. There were plenty of places to park, so no worries.





Doesn't he look cute in his Easter outfit? He's sitting up for about 30 seconds at a time now, which is pretty cool. Doctor says all is well and he looks great. He weighs 16 lbs, 3 ounces which is in the 25th percentile, but still okay. Skinny boy. But, he's in 75th percentile in head circumference and height, at 27.5 inches tall. He's gonna be a tall one! We're going to add in that third meal for lunch and start meats pretty soon. That should be yummy.

Nothing new here. We're hanging out at home this weekend and taking care of stuff around the house. I can't wait!


1 comment:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

such a freaking cute kid i tell ya!