

Hey all! I must admit, I've been a blg slacker lately. Just a lot to keep up with - the whole husband, kid, work, house, etc. You know how it is!
We're watching Everwood right now, both on our laptops. Luke got a new Dell just so he could have a laptop and be cool like me. This will never happen, because I have a Mac. Ha. (You're cool honey, just kidding. Wuv you.)
Friday night: Let's see. We went to El Arroyo for dinner with Cooper - a pretty good Mexican food restaurant. We fed him using the Bumbo on the table because they were out of high chairs with seatbelts. Losers. People were staring, mostly saying "How cute!" so it was entertaining. A big storm was moving in and we were eating outside. It was really nice. Then, we came home, put Cooper to bed and watched our latest Netflix - The Passion of the Christ. Neither one of us had seen it, so it was pretty heavy, but very good. I couldn't handle watching a lot of it, which made me feel bad for some reason, but I did like it. One thing I've realized is that the story of Jesus' death becomes VERY real after you have a child of your own. I can't imagine.
Saturday: I woke up early with Cooper and we hung out. After Luke woke up and put Cooper to bed for a nap, I took a nap. SO nice. Then, we all got ready and decided to go to the Red Poppy Festival in downtown Georgetown. We felt so small town. The weather was perfect, we ate kettle corn and drank root beer. Good times. Cooper sat facing forward in his other stroller, which was fun for him. Sat. night we ate at the Hejls and just hung out.
Sunday: We went to church and to Jason's Deli afterward. Luke was a super duper handyman and put all new door handles and deadbolts on the front and back doors. They look awesome. AND, he painted the front door as well. So pretty!
Here's a little Cooper update, since I haven't really commented on the new stuff he can do:
Sit up on his own, for a long time!
Eat meat. Pureed meat. Mmmmm ...
Bounce up and down in his bouncy thingie.
Scoot around on his tummy with his knees - no crawling yet!
Roll over and over until he gets to what he's reaching for.
Pet the cat and dog.
Type on a computer keyboard, since that's all he sees his parents do.
Knows who's who when we say "Where's mama?" or "Where's dada?"
Says "nyah nyah nyah" and "dadadadada."
Say the alphabet. (jk)
He's such a big boy, and a blessing! Have a great week!
2 comments:
I with you Luke...Macs stink!! Cooper is so big, I was cracking up at his little skinny legs in his bouncer chair! He is still so handsome (not that I thought that would change.) In a couple of hours we will know if Cooper has a new buddy or a girl friend!
If Luke's Dell laptop turns out to be anything like my Dell laptop....then I can almost guarantee Sara's is better. I love my Dell desktop but the notebook is crap!
Cute pics of Coop!
Post a Comment