I've been sitting on the couch all day, coughing, snotty, dried-out, and weak. Adding to that, well, I'm pregnant. Two debilitating things at once can make one go crazy. And was such a gorgeous weekend here. Ugh. But, I made myself pull a few weeds in the back yesterday. In the end, however, Luke ended up doing all of the work. What a guy! It looks really great. I'll post a new pic soon.
Anyway, back to me. :) I'm sick and I have to drive to Abilene for class tomorrow night for their final. Sure hope I get better before then. I've taken two doses of Robitussin DM and one Benadryl (all approved pregnancy medicine) but I still feel bad and don't want to drug my baby anymore than I have to. Guess I just need to wait it out. I just get really frustrated when I want to do yardwork, and go workout, and have energy, and I'm stuck on the couch. And, I haven't been to Westover in a while for church and didn't get to go this morning, again. Really wanted to go.
I'm at 14 weeks and feeling a little larger. Nothing new to report on that front, except that I have to buy more clothes. One of my friends, Atosha, brought by a swing for us to have (she has twins, so two of everything). Very nice of her! One less thing for us to purchase!
Back to more TV - Desparate Housewives is calling!
No comments:
Post a Comment