Friday, May 20, 2005

eBay is the way to go - 16.5 weeks

I say that I love eBay because I bought two pairs of maternity jeans from Gap for 23 dollars total. And they're great. Super comfy and already broken in. I think eBay will be used a lot from now on. Even better, my mom and I hung out in Dallas all last weekend and she hooked me up with Gap and other maternity stuff for a while. I'm good to go. Love moms. Here's a pic of my kitty in the bathtub (ha) and me at 16.5 weeks.





Sorry I'm late on this post, but I wanted to wait until I went to the doctor yesterday to give an update. I gained only two pounds this month, which with my weight loss last month, put me back to where I started. Seriously, I eat all of the time. It's close to disgusting. I know it will catch up with me - I'm just waiting on that. We also heard the heartbeat again this time and it was much stronger than before, since I think baby Hejl's doubled in size. It started off at about 140 bpm, and then it sounded like he/she was running a race - the heart beat went up to about 155. The nurse said that he/she was just moving around and it was all good, normal, healthy, yadda yadda. I have never heard anything like that before. Pretty cool!

Let's see. What else is new? We are SO pumped about finding out the sex of the baby next month. Our appointment for the sonogram is June 16 at 3:45 p.m. and we are dying to start doing stuff. We MUST clean out the office/baby room, buy a desk and bedroom furniture, baby furniture, etc. We're putting it all off until we know what sex baby Hejl is. The waiting game has always been hard for us!

Oh, and congrats on two new babies from two friends last week! Colin and Christine McLean gave birth to Emma Michelle on Saturday, and on the same day, Eric and Tonya Tuggle gave birth to Nadia Claire. Two girls! Haven't seen many of those lately!

1 comment:

swatterson said...

wow! looks like your pooching on out there! yay!